I’m sending a warm and heartfelt “Thank You” to Vidya Ravi from Books Are Magic for awarding TaylorCares the Liebster Blog Award. She put a huge smile on my face this morning.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers (like me :)) who have less than 200 followers, in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is a German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’, but can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. (see note)
The Award comes with a few rules. You’re supposed to:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- Post the award on your blog
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshere – other bloggers
- Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing
Note: I read a few posts from bloggers who received the award and the number of followers varies. On some blogs – less than 200 and others wrote between 200 and 300. So I’m sticking with the latter.
It’s my pleasure to present the Liebster Award to these great blogs, in no particular order ~ because they’re all wonderful. Please visit them:
Rosann Cunningham @ Christian Super Mom
Rebecca Hawkes @ Love Is Not A Pie
Kenya G. Johnson @ Here’s the thing…
Mystiqua K. @ Pursuit of Titus 2
Pepper @ The Pepperrific Life