No matter how grown-up and sophisticated I think I am – sometimes a pat on the back feels sooooo good.
Barbara @has honored TaylorCares the “Blog On Fire Award” and I am so grateful. She can’t begin to know what a boost she gave this new blogger. Thanks again Barb!
Now, I am supposed to express 7 things about myself and pass the award on to seven other blogs.
- I love Disney animated movies and I have an awesome collection. Sometimes I even share them with my daughter.
- My lifelong dream has been to become a published author.
- I am a mom and a grand-mom (double blessing). I have an adult son, two beautiful grandchildren and an eight year old adopted daughter.
- I’m hooked on caffeine.
- Although it rarely happens, I thoroughly enjoy those rare moments I get to spend time ALONE with me.
- I spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing, but I’m working on it. That means – as soon as I figure it out – I’ll change it.
- I wasted a lot of time worrying about what other people thought of me before I realized what I think of me is the only opinion that really matters.
The seven blogs I’m passing the award on to are so great that some of them may have already received it. I really don’t know. But I believe they all deserve it.
Here they are, in no particular order:
Please visit them all when you get a chance. Thanks