And we also thank God continually because , when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which indeed at work in you who believe. 1Thessalonians 2:13
Pastor Joel Osteen begins his sermons by having the congregation raise their Bibles in the air and recite, “This is my Bible. I am what it says I am. I have what it says I have. I can do what it says I can do.”
In Christ, You are:
- A child of God
- The righteousness of God
- Crowned with favor
- An heir to the throne.
- Above and not beneath
- Blessed coming in and going out.
By Christ, You have:
- The Holy Spirit of Jesus living inside of you.
- The authority to speak in Jesus’ name
- Access to the Father
- The Victory.
- Angels assigned to protect you.
- Goodness and Mercy following you
Through Christ, You can:
- Do all things
- Call things that are not as though they were
- Walk by faith
- Live in the Spirit
- Heal the sick
- Cast out demons
- Feed the poor
- Bless every life you touch
1 thought on “Taylor’s Tip | You Are, You Have, You Can”
I love that opening…This is my bible..